Sunday, January 07, 2007

getting organised ....

the past 48 hours have been FULL ON! for some reason I just couldn't move myself this week .... i felt like i wasted SO much time, and I did ... i guess you have to do that from time to time ... however, i paid the price FULLY on friday, when Gary's birthday was thrown in the mix too ... so ever since I've been going full tilt trying to get all my stuff done.

its all good tho, my house is spotless, most of my work is under control, the girls are feed and clean, church today was inspiring .......made me totally think hard about myself and I love that.

Went to a surprise party last night for a friend, don't you love surprise parties, her face was in total shock ... too funny!

i haven't had time to scrapbook, but i will share this little gift i made back in dec for a friend for her birthday .... (oh, i can't remember now if i have already posted these pics or not .....)




9 comments:

Melissa H said...

what a gorgeous gift!! i can't remember the lst time i went to a surprise party... glad the surprisee was surprised!

Katie said...

what a fun gift!

Lynn said...

This is really nice!! Wow!

Anonymous said...

that is so cute!!!! I felt the same thing lst week...and this weekend we repainted our living room and now I am revving to go!!! love motivation!!! have a great night!!!

Ronda Palazzari said...

That is such a great gift! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous gift & I just love your new year photos!! Simone xxoo

Jenney said...

What a great gift!! This is sooo cute!

HereNowSeattle said...

Beautiful gift. The best gifts are the ones that come from the heart. Will try something like this for my friends and family this year for sure.

Kimberly White said...

This is beautiful! What a fabulous gift!