Sunday, January 14, 2007

~MARATHON~
OK .... have to share my new goal. I am going to run the Gold Coast Marathon in July this year .... i have only decided this today, and have butterflies typing this now ... but that is good, i want you to know so I have made this commitment firmly! It is also adding to my goal for Y2R class with Heidi, so i will be scrapbooking this goal when i get home .... i am already looking forward to doing that.
have just returned from my first run of the journey - and i will share that i do admit i have some work to do ... but that is cool, i am up for the challenge! so expect to hear about this journey as i take it - hope you are having a fabulous weekend - i am
over and out ....

7 comments:

Melissa H said...

it looks like you guys are having a great time in melbourne!!
wow - a marathon!! i thought i was being good doing a 12km fun run here in perth! good on you - that is an amazing goal and even more amazing accomplishment!
travel safely!

Anonymous said...

oh wow...chanel!!! good luck with your endeavor!!! I am to lazy to run a marathon...but heidi's class is cool...hey??? I still am trying to decide what to make my goal for the year!!! I know...it's kind of late...but I want it to be "a year to remember"!!! can't wait to hear how you do throghout this challenge!!! have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

You can do it! I have run one, Do you have a plan? If you are looking for one I have a great book. Written by a marathoner and a psycologist. Its called The non-runners marathon running guide. It rocked and saw me through the end. Good luck, You can do it!! Lots of POSITIVE affirmations from me!

Anonymous said...

You can do it! WTG! I look forward to seeing how you present your goal on your scrap pages.

Jude said...

I am so impressed... I would be happy to make a 5K at this point! Hope you are back safe and sound from your holiday!!!

Ronda Palazzari said...

Wow! I am completely impressed. I wish I could motivate myself to get to the gym let alone run a marathon. And too put that out there in the world of blogs...now that's commitment. I have faith you will see your goals through! Cheering you on from across the world!

Kimberly White said...

That's quite a goal! Good for you! Kim