today i woke to really heavy rain, such a nice sound ... it doesn't
happen very often ... we are on water restrictions here, so any rain is such a blessing.
Made for a vege out kinda day tho ... i have been so slack with being on holidays ... its like, because I don't have to be anywhere, i am totally struggling to get myself moving ... completely unlike me, i am usually so "on the go". I don't feel very productive tho, as unless i have a list on the go, i seem to flounder!
happen very often ... we are on water restrictions here, so any rain is such a blessing.
Made for a vege out kinda day tho ... i have been so slack with being on holidays ... its like, because I don't have to be anywhere, i am totally struggling to get myself moving ... completely unlike me, i am usually so "on the go". I don't feel very productive tho, as unless i have a list on the go, i seem to flounder!Did get out late this afternoon, did the mail and ended up at the shops. Needed a new calender and opted for this cool family planner, where everyone has their own days. Its totally bad going to the shops with all the sales on tho, the girls all got new sunglasses - hello, its not even sunny today!!!!! will post a pic tomorrow, so damn cute tho!
Emra got a surprise gift of PINK rollerblades, a friend dropped by ... it was cute seeing them help each
other along, she is going to need a bit of practise .... that will keep her busy, she is our energiser bunny, so needs a bit of wearing out! LOL! Have to share, this is a christmas gift I got from one of my best friends. She put my mantra on the side of it ... so great! I love it! and to be even more spoilt it had all these cute little scrapbook things inside .... what a wonderful gift!!!!!
5 comments:
beautiful pool area...you keep on posting pics like that and I might just have tell me husband that it's time to move somewhere warm...lol!!! and the holidays get me like that too...sleeping in, my older kids are self sufficient in the morn so it's easy to sleep until my baby girl gets up at 9am...and almost everyday we have stayed in our pj's until at least noon...sometimes later!!! enjoing the easy, relaxing days with all my babes at home!!! have a great day!!
I need a list to get me going too =)
Kim
Oooooooo gorgeous gift there hon! and as for those pink roller blades... I WANT THEM lol!
I was thinking about you the other day... I'm taking my first ever skiing lessons next week..eeeeek!!!
Have to sign in as Anonymous as the new blog thingy won't let me sign in!!
xxCathxx (artsncaff)
hey love, checking things out here at the coast. Gotta love the internet! Cool idea with the family planner. Talk to you soon. xoxo Kathy
That pool had me so jealous! It's winter, here on my side of the world-- and I'd just love to go swimming! Glad you had a great Christmas :0)
Post a Comment