brain overload ....
i have finally started to explore my love for photography .... i honestly cannot believe it has taken me so long to do it, since i was a teenager i was always the one behind the camera taking a million photos.
Good news tho, my journey has started and i'm super excited about it. My brain is completely buzzing after all the theory we have just covered .... why does it have to be 10pm and dark outside????? i want to take photos now and play with all the information that is in my head.
hope i can get to sleep tonight ..... wish me luck :-)
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
isn't it so much fun!!! i am loving my long awaited journey into photography too... have learnt SO MUCH in the last week - taking the kids to the beach for tea tonight (4th day over 41 degrees in a row and its my mil's birthday)so will be able to practise more! wish i could come over and play with you!!!
oh...I love photography too!! I have been waiting and waiting to take some courses on how to get the most out of my camera...but I keep putting it off...LOL!!! can't wait to see what you do with your new knowledge!!! have a great day!!!
Gotta hate when the good ideas strike at bed time!! Sometimes I can't sleep because I have something on my mind to make... I have learned to give in and go make it, or at least sketch it out!!
Post a Comment