Happy St Patty's Day .... and happy birthday to my Godfather - Grant McDermott. Hope he had a fabulous day - he deserves to!

We don't usually celebrate St Patricks Day, but the Y2R class had a little homework this week ... to create a mini book. So i did do it, as I was inspired by the one heidi made - and i did try freestyling on the front cover like she did too (need to practise alot more tho) so i gave this little book to Gary today as a
little gift and each of the girls wrote why they love their dad (i wrote for Gi) even Yani dog got a page - well, she is one of the
family! It came out really cute, and was really simple and quick to put together. i am glad I did it - another cool project for Y2R class.
We had our Field trip this aftern
oon for our photography class. It was great, and I learnt alot being out and experimenting. Alot of it for me, is getting in to the habit of taking my photographs differently - actually setting up correctly and double checking everything. it was a big learning experience ... that i totally enjoyed. I am looking forward to playing alot more and experimenting with what I have learnt. 
I will try and see if the girls are happy to co-operate tomorrow!
We have just got home from a joint 40th birthday party. The chocolate cake was very yummy. I bought some home for the girls - when we were little mum used to do that, bring us home cake - i used to love it, and i have carried on the tradition - i know they will be excited in the morning.
Its late, and I'm tired - i went for a ride this morning - haven't been on my bike for quiet a while - and my legs were surprisingly good - i am tired now tho, but its a good kinda tired. so its goodnight from me .... enjoy the rest of your weekend!
1 comment:
you are so good doing the little mini-book... i'm still trying to do my march lo!!! glad you're enjoying your photography class - there is always so much to learn! hope your injury is healing and you are back on track soon... take care!!
{hugs}
Post a Comment