True happiness ....
I have had a very social start to the day ... not usual on a thurs, i am normally at home in the office working. One of my friends was up from the coast, and 4 of us met for coffee this morning. We always talk alot when we get together, and have a good giggle too ... sometimes we don't stop and think about how many amazing people are in our lives. I feel so blessed to share my life with so many cool people. It makes life so fun and interesting having friends with different outlooks and perspectives. I guess i believe we are all here to connect with each other, and add to each others lives .... its pretty darn cool!
one of my other kind friends gave me a sweet surprise today too ... so thoughtful, and yummy - thx bront!
ok, i really should be working ... so better get something productive done. I ended up dropping into my fav shop "Petrol" and purchasing a cute red t-shirt (for wearing on the plane ok) it was cheap too ... as i have been trying really hard to save save save for my upcoming trip to USA. I'll be honest i am getting excited ... its gonna be so much fun! look out USA here i come ... LOL!
ok ... really going now.
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It really is amazing how blessed we are to have such good friends, hey? I have a couple of really good friends that I get together with a chat over 'coffee and hot chocolate' whenever we can...so fun!
sounds like a wonderful way to start the day!! hopefully one day we can get together for a coffee and a chat - or maybe some wine and a giggle!!
how long now until you go away?? you better keep your blog updated while you're gone!!
good friends are an amzing gift to have in our lives!!! glad you enjoyed your time with them!! how much longer til your trip to the USA?? How exciting for you!!! any pits stops in alberta??? LOL!!!
You are very welcome. I saw that cute little lamington and thought of you instantly. We must really go to Vanilla Pod by ourselves one day. Hope you have a great weekend. See you Monday. Brontx
Post a Comment