peace ....
today i am working at home in the office, i am here alone .... its quiet and there is such peace! not often is this house quiet - i am savouring it. I usually have the music pumping out of the tiny office, it usually resembles a club ... however today its just nice to have the peacefulness and quiet.
I got a jump start on the day, as Gi woke at 6am ... so i have acheived so much already - i love that, especially as lately i have been battling with myself on thurs (there are so many distractions when you work from home)I love this photo ... i have been wanting this photo for ages - my siblings and best friends - this was taken at Blair's wedding. I have so many good photos to scrapbook from that day ... this is the first! I did this last week, but haven't gotten around to putting it up sooner.
Finished my photography course last night, i am so keen to do lots of practise ... its wonderful learning something new, filling your brain with heaps of new information, and making it work! The girls have moved back into the cubby house - Gary has completely painted it, and its so cute. They have a black board and a little school bell out there - its too cute. I will photograph them this afternoon out there ... its like their little club house! enjoy your afternoon ....
3 comments:
Hey luv, your layout is beautiful. I just came down to post some I'd finished and decided to check on you. Have a lovely arvo, catch up with you tomorrow. Brontx
hey chanel...love those kinds of afternoons!!! wish I had one today...LOL!!! I am looking forward to tomorrow...spring break stats here and I can sleep in, wear pj's all day, and hopefully get in a ton of scrapping!!!
it's a great LO...looking forward to seeing more photo's from the wedding!!!
can't wait to see the girls' little playhouse!!! enjoy your evening...ciao chica!!
great layout chanel! love those flourishes - look great!
the cubby house sounds so cute!! ours is now a cabana - floor and roof with poles in each corner, termites got to it and that was all we could salvage! pretty disappointing because it happened before ella was old enough to 'really' get into it and the boys didn't use it that much! oh well!
if you want to overload your brain even more on photography, get yourself a copy of 'understanding exposure' by bryan peterson. they have them on amazon.com, or you could try somewhere local. it is such a great book - so easy to read and confirmed stuff as well as explained more after i did my photography course.
okay - enough rambling... have a great weekend!
Post a Comment