howdy all. so i have not really had a heap to blog about ... you know how you have days like that, i mean heaps going on - but nothing terribly exciting. I am having a great week tho, you know when you just get in that good space where you are grooving on .... thats me, i am grooving on! I am literally grooving in my office chair right now .... its my work day in the office, and i always pump the music out of here ... sounds like a club - LOL! Gary thinks i'm a nut - so, I'm a nut ... thats cool! At least i have fun! We have like the smallest office in the world, you cannot even swing a cat in here - so i need loud music to make it able to work! I have always been into music, its a big deal for me .... i need good tunes in my life.
ok ... so, had my photography class last night - i am loving it. We have our field trip this saturday ... so i'm going to do some practise this afternoon, might have to bribe the girls .... you know what kids can be like about photos. will show you my efforts later. There is so much to learn and I have a totally new appreciation for professional photographers - i am in awe. And also itching to do LOTS of practise myself.
Our DT Easter projects are up at Craftonline, here are a few of my contributions.An easter egg tin
easter egg carton


I also made this little pin for St Patricks Day on saturday, i am going to make the girls one each (i will confess that i got this idea from making memories)
Gary is picking up the girls from school, such a treat ... to have a bit of extra time to do this
3 comments:
Love the egg carton Chanel!!! Very cute!
Lovely projects Chanel!! And looking forward to your photos...I would love to take a class someday too.
That easter egg carton looks great, I love that idea. It is near impossible to find that type of egg carton in the my area though, they are all styrofoam! :(
Cool ideas!
Post a Comment