Sunday, March 04, 2007

home sweet home .....


its always so nice to get home again, i am totally trashed, it has seriously been a BIG 3 weeks ....

i am too tired to blog now properly, so will wait for tomorrow when i can think straight. took about 400 photos ... so cool. the wedding was fantastic, had such a great time .... what a wikid night. Gary and I had a night in a hotel too ... that was a treat. one of my dear friends had the girls .... her and her husband are such angels ... we owe them big time.

ok .. am going to eat, then go to bed ... we are on a 3 hour time change, so its really like 10pm .... oh man! i am going to need a big sleep tonight!

one photo ... me and my sister on the piece of driftwood ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see photos and layouts and hear all about both the wedding and being back in NZ... and where are my jet planes??? *LOL*

Kay said...

Love that pic of my #1 & #2 daughters. What a great week we all shared. I feel like I dreamt it all? The house finally felt like 'A HOME'. Thanks for the great memories. Love & hugs, Mum xoxoxoxo