Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Lucky ME ....
good morning .... another beautiful day here. I have just been let off the hook with school drop off .... lucky me! The girls have athletics training at school mon, wed and fri until the school athletics sports and this morning they decided to get into it ... it starts at 8am which means a big push to get out of here and get there on time. Gary put his hand up .... i feel so greatful, just for a different start to the day - how precious.
Also i went for a run/walk yesterday and my calf has healed - hip hip horray! I will be running again properly very soon ... that is great. I am going to try and ride once a week tho, as i think its good strength for my legs.
ok ... have some pancakes to eat - without rushing - bliss! having my hair done later today too - then dinner with some girlfriends tonight .... oh i can tell today is going to be an amazing day!
My life truely is Brilliant! ENJOY!

3 comments:

Kay said...

I can just imagine you in '7th heaven' not having to rush & enjoying those WONDERFUL pancakes you make!! I can feel your enthusiasm & ITS CATCHING!!! Love & hugs, Mum XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

your day sounds like it's going to fabulous!!! hope you enjoy!!! glad to hear the leg healed up nicely and you're getting back into it!!! awesome!!!

enjoy your dinner...have a great day!!

Melissa H said...

sounds like a wonderful day!!!

glad your calf is healing well - a bike ride would be a great way to break up your training a bit!!