Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday, monday

i have started the week with a bang! I have powered thru today, have acheived heaps along the way - i love it when that happens! I mean you can't go hard everyday .... but sometimes its good to get a good start on the week .... and I am pleased to say we are off to a good start.


It has been really hot here again today ... nice tho, i would rather be warm than cold (apart from when we are snowboardin - that is the only exception)
Here is this weeks Deck of Me Challenge .... the topic this week is "Note to Self" .....


BIG NEWS TODAY .... I got tickets to Gwen Stefani ... i am so stoked. I got pre-sale tickets ... they are not even on sale yet! YAHOO!
she rocks, and the concert in July is going to be wikid! Another something cool to look forward to. I have so much to be thankful for!




22 comments:

Daffie Online said...

GWEN sooooo rules! You will see her long before me! Sooo cool!

And I was really happy to find a message in my email from "Chanel"... :)
I am such an addict of Chanelproducts; I think I can open my own store.

Love your Deck of Me; your note to self is an important one!

nicole said...

Love your card Chanel!!! And congrats on the tickets - I'm sure you will have great time.

Marjolein said...

I like your card!! And so cool the tickets, have lots of fun!

valerie said...

stunning cad love the tag

Je@net said...

Nice card!! Like the pocket on it!!

Mrs Pretzel said...

LOVE the comment you left on my card! Thanks! LOL I love your card as well! Have SO MUCH fun at the concert!
~rachel

Kristen said...

that's a nice card - you make brown look good!

Jen said...

Very cool card!

Unknown said...

Awesome card! Enjoy Gwen :)

Karalenn Hippen said...

Gwen! I'm so jealous! Have fun. I'm glad you've had a good start to your week. I always feel great when I am productive. I'm thinking I should go do a little of that myself (being productive)- - Nah. Your card is loberly! I like the little pocket and the paper colors. They look great together.

jess said...

i love your card and i think your not to yourself is so positive!! love it!

Anonymous said...

OK, I can't even say how jealous I am of your Gwen tickets....you LUCKY duck!!
How is your running training coming along? I have been on an awesome streak of motivation, so loving it at the moment!!
XOXO

Anonymous said...

fabulous card!!! and you're going to have so much fun at the concert!!! sounds like your weekend and monday was pretty productive...the wall is looking great!!! love the TV...LOL!!! have a great tuesday!!

Bethany E. said...

LOVE your card this week...so inspiring!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Love the stencil title- awesome layout!

cheri said...

Beautiful card---love the color combo!

Flapsi said...

Fantastic card - love it! And such a true statement....

Lene S said...

Your card is great! And lucky you going to see Gwen Stefani....!! :o)

Vibeche Bergqvist Ellingsen said...

Love your card :)

Emily Falconbridge said...

ohh, cool cool card! love it - and go you with the gwen tickets!

Ronda Palazzari said...

Oh I bet you will have a blast with Gwen. I love how she is just so herself. That card rocks and reminds me to do the same!

suebaru said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours!