Monday, March 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Sis ....

today is my sisters birthday .... happy birthday to one of my best friends! We live away from each other ... which is awful and hard! and i wish we were together today to celebrate. I put together this frame for her ....

































enjoyed putting this together ... Happy Birthday to Alicia .... she also shares her birthday today!




we have had friends from NZ here for the weekend. We had great fun - lots of kids in the house, swimming, playing .... all good stuff.



I have been cleaning today ... getting things back on track. Monday is one of those catch up kinda days. Better fly, not long till school pick up .... where do the days go??????

DECK OF ME - week 12

this weeks theme is :

I BELIEVE .....

Enthusiasm is Contagious!

I used Making Memories Papers, Bloom Paper, Heidi Swapp Chipboard heart, 7 Gypsies stamp, stayz on ink with making memories stamp on vellum, cool sticky wholey type green sticker (can't remember what the brand name is)

23 comments:

Melissa H said...

what a gorgeous frame you made for your sister!! i'll have to keep that in mind for later in the year - since my sister was here for christmas, i have some recent pics to use! it's hard when they live away from you!!

Bronte said...

Hey luv, that frame is so beautiful. Your sister will love recieving that and knowing how much she is cherished. Better go and put kids to bed hope to see you tomorrow. Brontx

sylvia said...

love your card, too! And how beautiful is that frame you made for your sister, great!!

saffiertje said...

The frame is so lovely!
Kee it in mind...
Your card is great! nice bright colors!!!!

valerie said...

fab card love the papers and the chipboard frame, the frame for your sister is just lovley might have to steel the idea for my sisters birthday in june

Kim said...

Your great is awesome! Love the theme - TFS!

Jen said...

Love this card! The papers are so cute!

Marjolein said...

Love your card, nice colours!! And the frame for your sister is great!

Anonymous said...

Love your card. Such great bright colors!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

gorgeous cards! And that frame is amazing!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey chanel!!! what a cute little frame!! I made one of those awhile back and I love it!! your sister is going to LOVE it too!!

awesome card!! still behind...5 to catch up on!! ah well...I'll get them done!!

have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

i love what your card sais

Marie - Med mina händer... said...

Your believe must be true! Love that!

Je@net said...

Love your card and the other projects on your blog!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

brilliant!!!
Gorgeous frame too.

Lynn said...

I love this!!!! Love that little red heart!

Unknown said...

Awesome card and that frams for your sister is beautiful :)

Mrs Pretzel said...

You've been BUSY! Love the card!
~rachel

jess said...

LOVE your card and love your belief!!

suebaru said...

Beautiful card and that frame is wonderful!

Åshild said...

Fab card! Love the heart and your quote :)

Kelly Fowler said...

right on! love the 'believe' card ~ you've got some great product on there.

A.S.K.-P. said...

VERY Cool card! I REALLY Like the way you framed "Believe" on the front and the combination of the pretty print & heart on the back. GREAT job!

~Amy