Friday, February 23, 2007

gratitude ....
I'll be honest with ya here ... i have been a bit grumpy this week. i am a bit tired from my training, am not going to bed early enough ... i have a sore leg, and that is bugging me ... and i've just had alot going on!
so last night our Y2R class homework was to write a gratitude list ~ all the things you are thankful for. It was just what i needed to do ... it is always so humbling to stop and consider how many blessings we have in our life. I felt this amazing sense of peace at how lucky i truely am.

So today i have totally kicked butt with all my things i needed to get done. My whole attitude was so much brighter and optimistic .... how refreshing. I challenge anyone stopping by to do the same, take a quiet moment and make a list of all the things you are thankful for ... from the big things, right until the little things .... its worth it!
have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

first off CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! how awesome to get published...woohoo!!! I love how taking the time to simply remind ourselves how lucky and blessed we are can turn a mood!!! good for you chanel!!! I really hope your leg gets feeling better...awesome that regardless, you're still running!!! keep it up!!! and lastly...thank you so much for the cute little RAK...I got it yesterday and it totally made my day!!! ciao chica!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the publishing!! What is the mag - can I get it here in the US??
Have fun in enzed you lucky dog - I am jealous jealous jealous *lol*... and in answer to your question I am in California!

Anonymous said...

I am so going to follow suit...I need a kick in the butt too!!!
Happy training!!!

Kimberly White said...

Thanks for the nudge ... Ali Edwards was talking about that too and I didn't take time to do that. Today I will! Glad you are feeling happier! Have a wonderful weekend! Kim

HereNowSeattle said...

congrats on getting published! That is wonderful.

Gigi said...

what a lovely idea! i will definitely do this tonight!