Monday, February 05, 2007

card # 5

for emily's challenge. This week is "use some ephemera from your week" this is my most recent ephemera - which meant i could use a photo from our weekend! YAY!

21 comments:

nicole said...

Awesome photo!!! And I love the ink label...especially that it has the price on it :)

Anonymous said...

laahuuuuuve your card...I still need to do the symbol and get this one done!! good for you getting yours done so quick!!! how's the running????

valerie said...

what a cracking idea

Val

Mrs Pretzel said...

You sneaky cheeky! LOL I love that you were able to use a photo!

rachel

Jennifer Davis said...

love it! love your picture too, very cool shadows of you and yours...so special! :)

Nathalie Kalbach said...

ahhhh - how awesome is this . tollay love this!

Unknown said...

Great idea, awesome photo and Fab card :)

jess said...

LOVE that photo!!! Great idea to use the ink pack!! FANTASTIC card!!
Jess!

Colleen said...

this is fabulous!!!

Lynn said...

I love these cards!!!! amazing!

Ronda Palazzari said...

How awesome is that picture! Love your shadows! I just got a new ink cartridge last week so I thought this was great! Hope the training is going well!

Melissa H said...

your cards are so great!! you are so inspiring the way you just get in there and do stuff, you don't put it off and think about it for days... i like that!

Familie Kubben said...

Really beautiful card! Like the clean and simple style with the picture!

Gigi said...

love your pic on the card w/ the shadows...soooo cool! & you are making me so jealous w/ your beach pics & it is totally freezing here! :o)

Kimberly White said...

What a great card! Love the shadows in the photo! Thanks for visiting my blog! kim

lusi said...

How fun :)
Love the price tag on there too!!!!
Thanks for stopping by today too!
Lus x

Di said...

Oh wow, great photo, your card is fab!

Anonymous said...

love your picture on your card and i wish my printer ink was $8.00!

Lene S said...

Such a cool photo..with the shadows :o) And I like that you kept the price tag on the ephemera.

:o)

Jenyfur said...

Terrific photo - great card!

Tammy said...

LOVE the photo! Loved seeing all your pictures too...Looks like so much fun!