Tuesday, February 20, 2007

massage day ...

oh i love this day .... every fortnight i am having massages until i run the marathon. My body loves it .... i can feel the hard work that it has done, so so so nice to give it a treat - seen as i'm pushing it hard!
I have been tired today, a side effect from my big run yesterday and getting to bed late last night as i had the girls here watching Brothers and Sisters - which i totally love! I was supposed to swim, but was just too tired, so will swim tomorrow instead.
my lil sister and I went to the shops to try and find me something to wear to our brothers upcoming wedding ... i was even too tired to really be bothered, tried on a couple of things, but just not there .... sad hey! got Gi gi this cute lil dress, Em some shoes (seen as she's a flower girl) so all was not lost.

am going to make a wedding card now .... i have the house to myself, its very odd (as my lil sis and her boyfriend have been living here for 3 weeks so there has always been someone around) gary is at the driving range .... its actually blissful having some peace! enjoy your night :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

had massage yesterday too....then skipped my evening run as I didn't wan to "ruin" my relaxed state!!
So awesome that we are on the same path....can share this journey!
LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

awesome, awesome, awesome!!! so glad to hear the running is going well!!! and massages are a great way to spoil oneself...running or no running!!!LOL!!! still rooting for you girl!!!

Jude said...

I LOVE to get a massage... You deserve it after all that running! :)