Sunday, February 11, 2007

chilling out ....

i love sunday nights .... they are so cruizy, love just kicking back after the weekend. we had a really fun weekend too. Last night went to a great dinner party .... my friend had gone to all this trouble, did this cool job - the table looked awesome. the place settings were lil espresso cups with our names on them, filled with yummy m&m's .... yum!


The food was really good too .... and the company, very entertaining. The night wisked away so quickly, before we knew it 1am it was! seriously good fun.

Today i have been painting some pots for around our pool area. Its good to get some things done, we have this massive list of things to finish around here. Our house is like 40 years old, and we are doing it up - slowly! thats ok - i am patient, and this year we are getting stuck into it.
I ended up going for a good run this afternoon. Wasn't intending on it, as it was really hot today, but felt good while i was out so did an hour run ... just mapped it, was 12kms - cooL! I must say my legs feel a bit tired now tho, but I feel really fired up - which is wikid!
ok ... have a few things to finish off before bedtime .....

2 comments:

Jude said...

What a gorgeous looking party table! I love things like that. Your new pots look lovely, and that pool...so inviting!! Congrats on getting in 12km.. that is really awesome!

Anonymous said...

that table looks very inviting!!! sounds like a fabulous time!!! woohoo on your 12k...that's awesome!!! and your pool...well it's snowing here and has been for 2 days...need I say more!! home reno's are always fun...I love decorating and redoing...have a blast!!
happy monday!!