Friday, February 09, 2007

{heart} you always + i've been Tagged ....
will post my pics on here later .... have to race off to ballet!!!!

I've been tagged by Jessi .... here goes!

A=Available? Nope, not me ... i am married to my best friend our 12th anniversary is coming up!B=Best Friend - definitely Gary, but after that I have 3 best girl friends, Suzanne, Kathy and Elisa - i am lucky!
C= Cake or pie - cake for sure - and it would have to be chocolate!
D= Drink of choice? Earl Grey tea ... aren't I posh?
E= Essential item you use everyday - my phone, as i put all my appointments in there - so its sort of like a diary!
F= Favorite color: this is hard, as i really love all colours ... probably blue, i mean i love pink too
G= gummie bears or worms- Worms
H= Hometown - Auckland, New Zealand
I= Indulgences - pedicure, facial anything that is pampering
J= January or February - Jan, cause its summer holidays and gary's birthday and the start of a new year.
K= Kids and Names - Katya, Emra and Gianna
L= Life is incomplete without... LOVE
M= Marriage date - april 8th 1995
N=Number of siblings- 2 sisters and a bro
O = Oranges or apples - Can't pick
P= Phobias or Fears - Being in the house by myself at night, i'm such a sook!
Q= Favorite Quote - Its all good!
R= Reason to smile - My life is Brilliant
S= Season - Summer for sure, love the heat, the beach ... everything!
T= Tag 3 or 4 people - melissa, kathy, bronte, chris
U= Unknown fact about me: I love sambucca
V= Vegetable you don’t like - onion
W = Worst habit - leaving my tea bag in the sink, gary hates it
X= X-rays - oh, so many i cannot count. I have had disk replacement surgery on my back so have an artifical one!
Y= Your favorite food - Oh my, I am a big foodie ... so to name just one, well that is a killer. Chocolate is obviously very up there - truely there is not much i don't love!
Z= Zodiac Sign - Taurus

well that was fun. better get back to the task at hand. will update later on. Yay for Friday!
thanks Jessi!


its friday night now, just wanted to post my LO for the Y2R class. This weeks Art Challenge was to complete a collage of the people who we love. I enjoyed this, although found it took me quiet a while gathering my photos .... i feel very attached to the LO because it means so much. I also feel good cause I am up to date .... hip hip horray!

have had a bit of a "flat" day today ... gave myself some time off, have not done much today except finish this LO ... which made me happy. I think I'm a bit tired today too .... the running maybe caught up with me! its all good now tho, i've chilled and feel ready for the busy sat we have with the kids commitments. I got flowers today too .... the best gift on a day like this! :-)
Have a great weekend. We have some fun things to look forward to :-)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loooooooooooove it!!! those are so fun...cool to learn a little more about you!!! it is so weird to hear you put january and summer together...so wish..LOL!!! have a great night...ciao for now!!

Chris Millar said...

Loved learning a bit more about you in this tag Chanel. I didn't know you were a Kiwi!! And I like your choice of drink!! How funny that we're doing the same sort of course but at different TAFES!

nicole said...

Loved reading your answers!! and that layout is beautiful!!! Very nice job.
I'm with Jessi on the summer heat thing - we've had an entire week with sub zero temps here! BRRRR.
Nicole :)

Jude said...

Okay, please tell me what a sook is??? and what is sambucca? I loved hearing more about you and even though I knew your girls names, seeing them all together,man, they are just great names. Your collage LO...That is awesome! I love how it came out. I did not know you had such back trouble either! Yikes, I feel bad complaining about my little strain when you clearly have been through it much worse! So, I need your e-mail... you know you want me bugging your in box too...LOL. If I leave mine in your comments, can you get it,then delete it?? I get enough SPAM for stock tips, home loans, etc. and I hear they troll blogs for new e-mail addresses... so, let me know if you want it...:)

Anonymous said...

me again...LOL!!! love the LO...it turned out fabulous!!! I love the concept of the Heidi class but I have heard a lot of complaints about it...how are you finding the class???
well...have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

you did a great job on your LO. Hey thanks for the sweet words, Good luck with your running.
Later!

Melissa H said...

love your layout, all the photos together look great, they're all a good size too! got to get all my pics together so i can do mine... always behind! did you do the valentines homework? i think i'm leaving it... thanks for tagging me - will get to it tomorrow!

Stacy said...

i love these los awesome !!!!

Gigi said...

LOVE your collage! all the pictures & look amazing!

Anonymous said...

great time! it's very Fun place