had so much fun doing this, have to confess - i love most colours, they all make me happy ... but this was extremely fun and it doubles as one of my DT features ..... there will be more for the DT (actually i am on overload with ideas - i guess love hearts are my favourite symbol!)anyone keen ~ post a comment to be in the draw! I guess i better draw it by Tues 6th so if an international person wins they will have time to get it before Valentines Day. Good Luck!
BTW ... the running is going well, thanks for your support ... its going to be a big journey and having friends to help along the way is wikid! Will get the running shoes on later this arvo, just an easy one today tho! :-)
me again, its a few hours on, and i have been working on my calender for the Y2R class. I am loving it ... very fun! each thurs we get an update for the week, so thur
s night i have committed t
o do my homework then ... so i know i will have the time. I had been waiting for my box of goodies to arrive so i could start ... so i have completed the Jan part. We had more homework tonight, just gathering photos, so i have started on that too. wanted
to share these before heading to bed ... i actually want to do alot more scrapbooking, i h
ave the creative flow at the moment, but i did go for a run tonight and its taken it out of me! i am puffed ... so i will listen to my body (for once) and go and get some beauty sleep. night all!
s night i have committed t
o do my homework then ... so i know i will have the time. I had been waiting for my box of goodies to arrive so i could start ... so i have completed the Jan part. We had more homework tonight, just gathering photos, so i have started on that too. wanted
to share these before heading to bed ... i actually want to do alot more scrapbooking, i h
ave the creative flow at the moment, but i did go for a run tonight and its taken it out of me! i am puffed ... so i will listen to my body (for once) and go and get some beauty sleep. night all! oh i just realised tomorrow is friday ... yay! i love fridays ....
9 comments:
Love how this is coming our Chanel! I saw these somewhere, didn't realize they came with "prompts" very cool... I need to break out a new calendar and write down our everyday stuff!! Your Valentine prize is gorgeous... love it! Glad the running is going well too. You had asked about how I originally hurt my back...well back in the day I was soccer goalie, and I messed up my vertebrae with diving on the ball. I refused to stop playing that and field hockey though. I had to quit goalie, and became a center foward. It was fun, but yeah, the back suffered... I guess my dr. couldn't convince that sports weren't vital to life!!
Your Valentine is so cute! WHat a great idea. I want to do this too! I think I'll have to wait till next year when I have more people looking at my stuff on their own. hehe Otherwise it would either be sent to my mom, husband, or best friend and they all get one anyway this year. :) I also LOVE your calendar. It's wonderful. You have a fun blog to browse through.
I love your Heidi swapp stuff...so cool!!! and yay for you on the jogging!!! so happy to hear it's going well!!! have a great day!!
Hey luv. Fun idea with the give away. This calendar will be such a fantastic remiinder of your beautiful talent. Can't wait to see Feb. See you soon.
The Valentine card so cute! I am so happy the running is going well. Still totally impressed! The calendar is great!
The calendar looks so beautiful! Thats great that you are running. I've missed going to the gym the last week because of a cold and I miss the daily sweat! Good job!
Hey Luv, missed you at school Fri. Can't wait to catch up a bit next week. Your valentine's Day idea is gorgeous. Might have to get a start on my ideas. I hear you about being more organized - it's great! Also, love the calender. Talk Soon, Brontx
What a beautiful valentine! (I'd better get on that myself)! Love that calender page you made ... so creative! Have a happy day!
That calender is so cool, love it, great job!
Post a Comment