I caved in ....
its been a busy day here in Brisvegas .... i have been on the go, and have been a bit tired (i guess
getting up at 5.30am doesn't help) I did get quiet a few things crossed off my list, however there are still quiet a few still there - so guess tomorrow will be busy too! no rest for the wikid!
getting up at 5.30am doesn't help) I did get quiet a few things crossed off my list, however there are still quiet a few still there - so guess tomorrow will be busy too! no rest for the wikid!By late afternoon i started slowing down, and decided to cave in and make cookies. I have heard alot about these cookies, and heidi shared her recipe - so being a foodie, had to give them a try. My report is .... they are FABULOUS! really really yum - looking at the pic, doesn't really do it justice - but couldn't help but snap a pic! just love that camera!
Just finished this LO for the local SBS
- its one of the monthly challenges. I love these photos of Gi ... so cute. was fun to scrapbook these photos.
- its one of the monthly challenges. I love these photos of Gi ... so cute. was fun to scrapbook these photos.ok .. have to watch Prison break .... we got hooked .... maybe it was Wentworth????? LOL!
6 comments:
Cute layout!! And the cookies look very yummy - I might have to whip up a batch since today is our day to hide inside :)
what a great LO... and yes, those cookies look soooo yummy!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm those cookies look yummy!! are you going to share the recipe...LOL!!! great LO... I worked with that 3 bugs stuff for a DT project...very cute stuff!!! enjoy prison break and ciao for now!!!
cute lo - i love using masks... heaps of fun! you are good baking - i just bought the 'aunty kath's' brand of cookie dough from the supermarket (the ones in the roll like dog food???) you just slice them, put them on the tray and throw them in the oven - voila you have home baked cookies!!! lol - my version anyway!
speak soon.
Hey there thanks for stopping by the other day. It's a good plan to slowly build up the miles to avoid injury. How many days are you training? How many minutes? I tend to train to minutes instead of miles and have learnt through painful experience to not increase the time by more than about 10% every week or two.
I also alternate light and heavy weeks when training, and keep my aerobic fitness up with mountain biking, swimming and other general fitness stuff - it helps to give the legs a rest, especially with the type of running I do. I think base-building is v important, lots of long slow runs work well, and you tend to find your pace naturally increasing as you get fitter. Anyway, you've been there and done that before.
That mapmyrun thing doesnt work here in HK unfortunately, would be cool to know one's miles.
You're pretty brave running a road marathon. I don't think I could do it because I get so bored when I run roads.
Take care, talk soon.
Cancel that - got the map run thing working cheers.
Post a Comment