so it was a BIG night, got home at 2am .... then couldn't get to sleep - that's what happens when you are boogying on the dance floor like a 18yr old ... hello, i am not 18 anymore! anyway, i do love a good boogie!
so i was too tired for running yesterday, so went this morning after I dropped the big girls at school (luckily Gary agreed to take Gi for her swimming lesson) it was really good, until the last 3 kms or so when it was about 30degrees and i was too hot. anyway, i got home and flopped in the pool (i love our pool) ... and now i'm a bit jaded!
moral of the story, don't go out partying all night when you are trying to train for a marathon!
I have so many photos to scrapbook at the moment .... i will be scrapbooking forever to keep up with my photo taking - LOL!
why is it the weekends go so very fast????? i want to know!
card # 8 - shoes

the deck of me challenge this week is about shoes .... i chose my favourite ones at the moment, they are so comfortable ... i love them.
i am tall, and the only reason i don't wear them ALL the time is because sometimes i feel like a giant .... they are so comfortable. (edited to add, i posted this last night ... and obviously i was tired as you can tell from my repitition!) I got these shoes from my favourite shop called Petrol ... its this great shop in Paddington, Brisbane .... if you go there you get hooked for life - LOL! I should have also mentioned that I am taller (just) than my hubby in real life ... so that has been an issue for me with the high heal thing too ... it was groovy when Tom and Nicole were married and it was cool! LOL!
ok ... gotta go make our favourite "bill granger" hotcakes for breaky!
23 comments:
Glad you had a fun weekend Chanel! I am just impressed that you even attempted to run after such a late night!! I didn't see the new challenge card yet... I have my last two sitting here waiting to be tweaked... guess I better get going on the shoes one too!! LOL...:) Your shoes are great, love that strappy wedges are so in for this summer,I can't wait to get some more in lots of fun patterns/colors. I am in the same boat as you... I put them on and I am well over 6 foot!! LOL... Micah needs to grow I guess :)
Your great is just great - love the pic of your shoes - tfs!
Those shoes are hot! Love 'em and love the card more - really cute :)
Love the card ... and those shoes are gorgeous!
Hey Chanel - loved reading your blog and seeing your projects! In answer to your questions - came to the US cos of DH's work.. was meant to be for 2 years - that was 10 years ago *LOL* We go back as often as we can - depends on how much AirNZ is ripping us off with the jacked airfares - so we pretty much never get home at Christmas :-( - going home in July tho for Mum's 70th bday. We love going back.. and we come back here with our suitcases bulging with all the important things in life like wine gums, Milo, crunchies, jet planes, Weetbix and vegemite *LOL*
Good luck with the marathon training - want to come over here and train me!!?? warning you now I am the world's WORST runner, although I am a good swimmer - so maybe I should train for a triathlon
Keep in touch fellow kiwi!
Very cool card! I love it. Nice shoes! I'm tall too. Lucky that my hubby is still taller than me with heels. Very important, you know! LOL
rachel
should we start a giants club? i cannot wear heels either for fear of scaring small children...love your card and love those shoes - where are they from?!
Love those shoes! And great card too!
oh those shoes are hot
diggin this card girl
Love the card, very nice shoes, think i might have to check that shop out!!
GREAT SHOES!!!
i really like your card!
love your card & those shoes...i think i'm going to be broke after this challenge w/ all of the shoes i'm wanting to get! lol!!
fab card love the definition on the back andthe shoes are so gorgeous
Those shoes are so hot! So glad you had a great weekend. Sounds like you were on an adrenaline high! Love the card & layout! Amazing
haha!!! i don't really think it would be fun to be 18 again!!!
like you i'm a bit taller than jase - although he thinks we're the same height!!! i never wear shoes with any sort of heel, as i hate towering over him! i do have one pair this year tho, and i wear them more when i go out without him (which isn't that often!!!)
okay - enough from me! great card!
Love your card, totally fabulous!!!
I love your cards! They are so cute and so telling about you- brilliant! You've inspired me to start my own-- I'll post some pics when I get a chance. I hope you get your Happy Mail soon!
Love your card, wish I could wear shoes like that!
What a cool card! And congrats on beeing published!!!
wow! great card and great shoes!!
...and yes a giant club would be good.
Those are cute shoes! That's what I need- high heels that are comfy. :) Your card is great.
Great card and fun looking shoes
! I have an issue with the tall thing too, but finally my youngest daughter is looking me in the eye! I love it!
Post a Comment