weekends

i really really love weekends. Just the ability to go with the flow, and not race around. The phone is quieter on the weekends too. the weather this weekend has been glorious. After visiting a friend in hospital yesterday (he had a bad accident in his truck, had to have surgery on his hip and is now recovering)i decided to go for a ride - seize the day. I have been in hospital in bed, not being able to move - too much time on my hands, and its horrible. Made me want to make the most of the day. It was such a beautiful afternoon too, that going for a ride and enjoying the sun and seeing the water was brilliant. we got a dvd last night - the Last Samari. It was really good and I'd have to say Tom's best work. The scenery is stunning, and it gave you an appreciation of just how beautiful Japan must be. Hot cakes for breaky today - delicious!
some scrapbooking and a small nap .... just about to make a cup of tea and have some chocolate brownie - that I why I love the weekends! this layout I just finished ... the photos were sitting on my desk and I decided to use them ... i love the blue! the one above i finshed a couple of days ago ... more beach photos (these one taken on my birthday)
No comments:
Post a Comment