Thursday, July 13, 2006

here is the LO I was telling you about ... will have to keep scrappin my Sydney trip - am a bit behind! Have some other cool projects I'm working on at the moment - can't tell yet tho!
this is another photo i wanted to upload the other day. We had to get IN the teacup with our littlest ones - and have to say those teacup rides have a few G forces - HA! ok i'm only kidding, but I had consumed a beer, so maybe that was why! LOL!
I seriously can't believe its Thurs! This week is screaming by. I did have a working day today so I have achieved a bit here in the office. Still some to go tho ... so will have to keep it short. Did get out for a ride on my bike today. Am really enjoying riding ... even went by myself in the cold and dark - oh know, I hear you saying that is pretty awesome, and quiet frankly I felt pretty awesome after doing it today too. I popped my radio on and enjoyed a ride by myself too! Of course I had to cook hotcakes when I got home. The littlest one has had a bit of a virus I think, and has been a bit grumpy, always makes for a longer day ... hopefully she's at the end of it now. THe bigger girls are back into school and enjoying that .... have had a few minor hiccups with the computer, thats been a bit of a pain, but nothing a bit of time and software won't fix!
better get back to it ....

No comments: