i love the school holidays ... so good to go with the flow, not stick to routine or having to be rushing by the clock. I went swimming this morning - it was pretty hard actually, i guess that counter acts the chocolate biscuits I've just consumed! I am trying a new tactic this week - i have bought a packet of mint slice biscuits (don't you just love them!) and once they have gone, that is it ... so its is giving me the incentive to ration them out and make them last till monday when I do the shopping again! I had two tonight ... couldn't help it!

Took the kids to the park - they have this cool mini road, so we took the bikes and they just love blatting around there pretending to follow the road rules. met some friends with their kids too, it was good school holiday stuff. the mums had a cup of tea .. very civilised, I must admit I do love my afternoon cup of tea.
am working on a page that I need to drop to my local scrapbooking shop tomorrow (its for a monthly comp they run) I enjoy doing them as it makes me have to think outside the square, as you only have a few things to work with. so I will go finish that now - as hubby is watching the State of Origin and I'm not that keen on the league! Off for a ride in the morning ... not so early, 6am which is nice (usually its 4.45 during the week - ahhhH!) so 5.45 is a sleep in! Hope its not too cold! here is a page i finished earlier in the week
1 comment:
great LO Chanel, enjoy the hols, and get scrapping all those photos :)
Post a Comment