the end draws near to another lovely weekend ... i am tired, a late night last night and early start with the littlest one waking a tad earlier than usual today - it has finally hit me and I am TIRED! So as much as I'd like to go a create something ... as I had a fun night doing so last night, i can't do it .... sleep takes priority this time.
Our smallest one had toncilitis and I am SO thankful I took her to the doctor on Friday night and got on top of it. a couple of nights sleep
deprivation seriously turns you into a different person. I feel so calm now she is lovely and better again! I realise now how long last week was too ... I already feel this week is going to be a wonderful one! I was going to blab on about all the things we did ... but my eyes are slowly shutting and I don't feel like sleeping right here on the keyboard tonight. So I will do that tomorrow and leave you with this photo of our very first baby ... this is her cutest face ever - because food was right behind the camera!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment