i have had such a fun day today ... went swimming this morning - and that was really hard work, but very satisfying (once it was over) rushed home and got dressed and my lil sis did my hair before heading to meet my two girlfriends for lunch. I honestly can't remember the last time I went out for lunch by myself (you know without kids) it was so so so lovely to have some free time, especially after the past couple of weeks of being house bound - it does so much for your soul. These girls are dear friends too, and we always have such fun when we are together - we solve the world's problems and
try to fix our own too ... its usually quite hilarious. I went straight from lunch to school to pick up our biggest girl ... so really a different day for me. After school we headed out with lil sis, and all girls in tow to do a couple of errands - then ended up at Kidspace. I can't remember the last time I swung on the swings it was seriously SO much fun ... like when you were a kid and you could do it for hours - i think we need to do these fun things more, it makes you feel alive. Sis and I were cacking ourselves taking pictures of each other on the swing - real belly aching stuff!
Finished off with a delicious lamb curry for dinner from the new Donna Hay mag - awesome!
1 comment:
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»
Post a Comment