
early start for me ....
well, this is a different start to the day, usually right now I would be rushing into the car and zooming out of my driveway on the way to school - but both big girls are not 100% so I made the call to let them rest and try and get in front of the sickness we've all been fighting. Its amazing how busy school life is ... not today tho!!! Ha ha! I too have been fighting whatever they have, so have been laying low this week, no exercise so far - early to bed last night and consuming heaps of vitamin c! i am so determined NOT to get it. will keep you posted! my lovely sister bought her God-daughter and my littlest one these really cool Nemo wall stickers yesterday - she is in love with Nemo and Dory. It was hilarious watching her reaction yesterday when her wall was transformed into an aquarium.
Did have a fun day yesterday too - spare of the moment, spontaneous shopping spree engineered by on of my friends. We have this favourite shop called Petrol which has the coolest clothes in the world - well, they have a massive sale on - all winter stock is down to $30 a peice, that is shoes, clothes, bags ... awesome. So within a 5 sec frame 4 of us were heading straight from school drop-off up there to do some damage. I was the one who did the most, which I'm not sure if I'm that surprised about - i really do love clothes, and I did get 2 pairs of shoes .... so that was seriously 1 1/2 hours of great great fun! I should photograph my items that would be funny - i'll try and remember to do it later. thats all for now folks .... check back later and enjoy your day!
2 comments:
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»
Post a Comment