
Oh I have had one of those "tired" days today. I was supposed to meet my friends for an early ride this morning, but I was just too tired to get up .... and I have struggled all day! So early to bed for me I think! The middle of the night soccer game on Monday night is catching up on me. This photo here was taken at 2am, when after 2 hours sleep we got up and went to Park Road with 20 000 other people to watch Italy vs Australia in the World Cup soccer. Such a great game, still can't believe how it ended. This is a friend who came with us .... we got home about 3.30am .... hilarious!
Its been a busy week - even tho its school hols! Today has been crazy ........ some of it is self inflicted - I was at Target at 8.30am because they had sheets on SALE! and I knew the chocolate ones would sell out asap. then stumbled over this really cool chocolate bean bag (the fake fur type) and thought that would be a great idea ... it was half price too. Got a few more good bargains - man I love Target! Got home and decided we needed another bean bag to match, and after much discussion with the girl at Target she allowed me to put it on hold for an hour so I could go after dropping the girls are dancing and get it. So hubby has to get a heap of beans to go in them now - he loved them too, as they will be perfect for when we get the big screen upstairs!!!!
this picture was taken yesterday, hubby got the girls some clay to make some creative things ... which they have loved doing.
well ... nighty night from me .....
No comments:
Post a Comment