how fast did the holidays go? we had such fun and enjoyed the change of pace. Now its back to usual business! Monday was teacher only day, and the weather here has been so stunning, and because Katya needed a new pair of character shoes for ballet we all went to Sandgate to the dancing shop and took the bikes and a picnic lunch and made a few hours of it. The kids love the beach, and the big girls are loving riding their bikes. It was a nice way to finish the holidays.
We had a great weekend too - seen as I haven't been online for a bit (due to our computer going in for a bit of a check up and make over) we got it back yesterday and its working like a dream! The rugby was on Sat night - big game, All Blacks vs Australia ... so we organised to go to this great local hotel and watch the game - they have this amazing park their so the kids could play and everyone was happy happy! how cool is this ride - the kids just love love love it!
I think this photo of the girls is so cute ....
we had a friend's son's 4th party on Sunday morning - so the girls had a fun fun fun weekend. I must say I was quiet wiped out on Sunday arvo and just couldn't be bothered doing anything. .. i actually hate it when that happens - i am used to being able to find motivation from somewhere, but when the body just shuts down - that is not good. I finished this page from our Sydney trip ... I love Bill Granger since going to two of his restaurants on our trip and eating just awesome food. Have been making Ricotta hotcakes at least 2 - 3 times a week - so addictive! ok ... i can't get the picture on, so will post it tomorrow when I post again ... off to watch Grey's Anatomy (taped from last night)
No comments:
Post a Comment