Saturday, June 10, 2006

I love the weekends. Its so great to be able to meander around ... enjoy a nice breaky and coffee - have time with the girls. At last we have rain too ... much much needed, as we go onto level 3 water restrictions next week. Luckily we have installed a new water tank, and hubby - being the clever thing he is, has hooked it up to the sprinkler system so now we will be able to irrigate again - YAY!
I am just about to go to a scrapbooking expo with my friend - it will be nice to do something different this afternoon and check out some cool stuff (hopefully)
I made Bill's (bill granger) ricotta hotcakes AGAIN for breaky this morning, everyone in our house LOVES them and they are so much quicker for me to cook than our old pancake recipe, so everyone wins! In case you didn't know pancakes are a bit of a weekly thing in our house - yum!
finished this LO for the littlest one's album - she is so cute

No comments: