Sunday, June 25, 2006

Nearly bedtime for me .... its been another wonderful weekend - highlight was the ColdPlay concert which was incredible. They are so good live, and it was worth every penny - I would definitely see them again! We had a friend's Lawn Bowls Party today, it was such fun - as they threw in the twist of wearing a funny hat - when I get some pics I'll post them - very humourous! A friend of mine asked me to try Bikrim Yoga - my philosiphy is "don't knock it until you try it" so I went along and gave it a go. It was much harder than what I thought, and the room is so totally hot .... which at times I didn't like - as I sweat alot and was saturated, but I must say I feel so very very relaxed and chilled out, and the stretching side of it really is needed for my unflexible body! Its probably not something I would do alot - i guess because it takes 11/2 hours, but maybe once in a while would be good. I will go next weekend as I have this special I can use within 10 days, so maybe after the next go I'll reevaluate. Was a good experience tho. We had dinner at our friend's restaurant afterwards, and I must say it was one of those nights where it just would have been easier to be at home, maybe its because of Gianna's age - as she is on the go, and has such a short attention span. Anyway, the food was delicious. well I am stinking and need a shower before going to sleep! holidays for us now ... yay, keeping fingers crossed that the kids will sleep in .... wonder how much of a chance that will happen?

No comments: