Today I went back to swimming after having 2 weeks off being sick. I do love being in the water - even tho it was alarming evident how much fitness I had lost in a mere two weeks! Today has been a gorgeous day ... absolutely beautiful.
I decided to make a lamb curry from a Delicious magazine, so at lunch time decided to get a jump on that - glad I did cause I am so organised now - I LOVE THAT! Time to play with my girls .... cherio!
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hi chanel,
I love swimming, hope to get back to it soon, off to hospital for my first check up on the 3/07. Going to a pilates class next week as well, as the teacher is used to spinal fusion surgery so hopefully can start to be more active
hope you are well
hugs
anna x
Post a Comment