Tuesday, June 06, 2006




at last I get a chance to sit at the computer and blog! It hasn't worked for me lately, either too tired or other people are at the computer ..... next thing you know a week has passed. It has been an eventful one however!
My biggest girl made her first communion on Sunday! Very proud of her and she had a lovely time. We had a small morning tea to celebrate afterwards and this is her cutting the white chocolate cake I made for the occassion.

I was under pressure to make her a card a great deal of my time last week was spent doing the calligraphy for 22 certificates - phew! I was a touch stressed by Saturday .... but happy to help out none the less.
I did get a bit run down last week, and have ended up with a bit of a sinus infection - bummer! I hate the "being tired" bit that goes with it .... I just don't like being zapped of my usual energy load - it frustrates me. I think I'm getting on top of it now. well ... it will be early to bed for me tonight as I am fading! here is a page I did for E's first day of Pre-school, I am finally getting into gear and catching up on the scrapbooking I have to do for this year already.



No comments: