Tuesday, June 20, 2006


Its great to see rain here in QLD .... water is a real problem at the moment, and now we have a water tank its good to know we are saving some for the future!!!!
Its a real "stay inside, cosy - drinking soup" kinda day. Actually I think I feel like a roast for dinner! The littlest one is having a sleep, and the 2nd daughter is watching The Sound of Music. We bought it the other day (I got a bit sentimental - as it was the first movie I ever saw) the girls LOVE it. Its really really cute.

This photo was taken under pressure (as you can see the littlest girl wasn't co-operating, and the battery was going flat on the camera) so its out of focus and not the best, but it was Yani's 9th birthday yesterday and the girl's were giving her a hug. She shares her birthday we dear JJ who is in heaven, so we think that is pretty special. We've had a fun day today, I was going to ride with the boys this morning, but it was showery - and actually I was just too tired from not enough sleep last night, so was happy to get another 2 hrs sleep this morning. We went to Playgroup (a friend of mine runs) was fun and the girls really enjoyed it, so will do that again in the future. Went to a couple of cool toy shops, got the girls these cool beads they make creations with and then you iron them and they become groovy shapes. Here is an action photo - will post the finished product!

At the Brisbane Scrapbooking Convention I picked up these cool MM oversized letters, one for each of the girls, I have did this one on the weekend.

No comments: