
I am so TOTALLY excited ... tonight we are going to see COLDPLAY! Yahoo ... I love love love them .. they are such a great band and their music just totally does it for me - gets under my skin! I just saw an interview on TV and am going to go and play all three CDs back to back now and get in the spirit .....
Have just finished this LO of my nephews. I took this photo out of a frame as my sister just sent me a lovely black and white photo of all of them - so I decided to scrap this photo of the boys straight away - they are so cute, and of course really big now, not little like in the picture. Wish we could catch up more as our girls love playing with them. They will chat on the phone later, but that is not the same ....
Hubby has taken our little princesses to dancing this morning ... nice to have a bit of piece and quiet to myself. I always use this time to do something creative ....
do have to go and hang out the washing now tho & rock on to ColdPlay for the rest of the day ....
No comments:
Post a Comment