Gary held the fort back here, and did some fun things with the girls when i was away. They went to the Guide Dogs Open Day on Sunday ... sounded very fun. He's such a great dad.
I made my family all dress in the same white t-shirts and jeans so we could have a family photo shoot. It was so so so funny ... we were totally killing ourselves l
aughing as i rearranged everyone to try different poses ... we got some great photos, and some pretty terrible ones too. After watching the annie leibowitz film on the way home, you really do realise how clever professional photographers are ... i am in awe! If you can see her film its really interesting to see her life story and veiw some of her amazing photographs.
For those local girls, go here to check the updates for Create 08 ... the blog is being updated regularly, so you will need to keep checking to see sneak peaks and extra info as it is added. I have seen some of the classes and they are going to be so FABULOUS ... i am a bit jealous of all you girls now, i want to do the classes now! lol ... heidi is not going to let you down.
5 comments:
Sounds like such a fun weekend! And kudos to Gary for doing such fun stuff with the girls over the weekend! :)
Thanks chanel, you look like you had a great time. I really do miss my family. I haven't done the LO yet been super busy, plus my mojo seems to have taken a holiday, will scraplift soon though LOL!!! Can't wait to meet you in person in December..Mxx
looks like so much fun!!!! what a great way to spend the weekend!!!
have a fabulous day!!
Sounds like a great weekend...love the family photo shoot. I so appreciate the cleverness professional photographers....they are amazing artists.
sounds like fun...although I would never be caught in a helicopter like that!! :)
Also..haven't had a cj come my way for quite some time...wondering what is up with them.
Post a Comment