Monday, June 30, 2008

school holidays ...


BREAKING NEWS .... the Create 08 website is up and running ... go check it out for dates and keep updated on what is happening here

you realise when school breaks up just how routine life is. Even tho the girls are doing ballet vacation school ... life totally revolves around getting to and from school, then homework, reading ... and then prepearing again for school the next day. I do wish the housework could just go on hold for the 2 weeks of holidays tho, that would be wonderful! alas ... that is not to be, and the best thing is that there are new, clean, fresh sheets on our bed ... i love that SO much! it makes me happy getting into a bed with clean sheets! i can hardly wait to go to bed ..lol!

The girls had their final dance competition on saturday .... i am happy we survived our first year of dance competitions ... it was an eye opener (for this girl who is not a very good dancing mother! lol) they love it so much, and they got 2nd for one of their dances and got a trophy - so exciting for them.

yesterday we made cupcakes, we were going to have a little high tea together, but we didn't get around to that (we will do that sometime this week) they had fun decorating the cupcakes ... as you can imagine there was sticky stuff everywhere! lots of finger licking going on! lol!

it was a gorgeous day, and we ended up at the park playing baseball (when i was in USA last year i got the cutest pink balls, and mitt ... perfect for our family - lucky gary is used to pink now!)

heidi did this cute layout on her blog last week, and as soon as i saw it i just knew i had to do a take of it in blue ... so here it is ... go see her one here.


Here is my calender page for this month ...







4 comments:

Stacy said...

cool stuff here girl!!! the cupcakes look absolutely yummy!!!

Melanie B said...

Hey chanel you don't know me but found this from Heidi's blog. Wow we have so much in common, am looking forward to meeting you guys in Dec, I am a big fan of Heidis & now seeing your stuff, FAN!! I have 3 girls too & we went to Moreton this year.....bizarre. Anyway love the cupcakes & the LO's. Will be stalking your blog LOL. Mel B XX

goddessjodi said...

Hey Chanel,
I found you throught Heidi too - I have promoted this event on a website I am CT member for:
http://www.scraplounge.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?p=66775#66775
I am in Melbourne, so if you need a hand with the finer details or locations, please give me a call I can help!
Cheers
Jodixx

Jude said...

um dude, pass the cupcakes those look soooo yummy!!!!!!