i'm talking about my new shagpile rug for the kids/family room downstairs! its awesome. Lucky i took my sister with me to the rug shop, as i wasn't sure about the shagpiles, but she talked me into it and i am so glad ... it is so comfortable and makes this area so much more cozy!Gary is still painting away ... he's doing a great job .. its a BIG job ... the colours are so nice tho - i am loving seeing them come together.
We have had a fun weekend, on friday night we had Alvin and the Chipmunks for family movie night, so funny. And then us adults got coldrock and watched Bucket List ... such a great film, i really recommend it. Its so nice having my sister here ... we are enjoying every minute!
Sat is always a crazy day for me, with the numerous trips to and from dancing, and i did manage to get lots of cleaning up do
ne, so enjoyed relaxing on Saturday night, however didn't enjoy the AllBlacks loosing ... boo hoo!
I am branching out by myself and teaching my classes here from this week on ... its called the Creative Cafe ... so i did this banner up for downstairs where i will be teaching ... we are going to be having cake to celebrate the class on tuesday.
6 comments:
chanel where are you doing classes?? it looks fantastic!! which side of brissy do you live on....talk soon melxx
Oh I so totally love that rug!!!!! I want one for our lounge but DH doesn't GRRRRRR!!! Am looking forward to meeting you in December
Leanne Love
Hi Chanel
Just wondering if you could send me an email just got a question I need to ask you.
Thanks heaps
YAHOO...our internet is up 'n running again after 2 weeks DEAD? I have just caught up on your latest blogs...great pics as always. I am SO PROUD of your first solo class & bet the cake was YUMMY!!! LOVE THE RUG. You & Sheri-baby have such GREAT taste. Give each other a HUGE hug from me. I love you guys SO MUCH!!!! Mum XOXOXOXOXO
Hey Chanel could you shoot me a quick email just want to ask you something about Create08? thanks Mel....ps forget to say love the shag babe
HI...its Mum again. Just re-read your blog & am loving the SHAG carpet mat. SO SO 80's!!! Knew lots of friends who had their WHOLE houses done in it? Bet their cats had a 'field day'!!! LOL. love & hugs, Mum XOXOXO
Post a Comment