yesterday we had a sp
ontaneous adventure to Russell Island. Gary had a job to be delivered over there and as he's interviewing
(again) i said i'd go. So the girls and i treked down to Vic Point, drove onto the car ferry and chugged over to Russel Island, delivered the goods ... then went to the cafe there for lunch, had a play at the park then headed back. It was a full day adventure as we stopped by a friend of mine who i haven't seen in like 4 years ... holy cow, how bad is that!

here is the clock i did for my dad ... of course the night before i left - lol! nothing like a bit of pressure!
check the create 08 blog tomorrow ... there should be some sneak peaks on there! you will love what you see!
4 comments:
so pretty there wow the blue the color need tog o there one day !! beautiful clock!!
Aw, who needs sleep right??? LOL... i stayed up way too late last night too, but I will catch up this weekend! LOL.
beautiful clock chanel. I am a regular now to your blog very cool. Sleep one day, I am the same in holidays normally very routine but just fly by the seat of my pants in the hols, it's good for me!! LOL Melxx PS I am getting to that LO but I actually posted some other ones, I think my mojo is back due to someone lending me a bind it all, yippee. I feel some late nights coming on!!
The clock is beautiful! also...the cupcakes are just sweet and who doesn't love pink? Guys are just lying when they say they don't like it ha ha! Congrats on the new nephew
Post a Comment