The top 10 dancers from the Australian So You Think You Can Dance!
The girls got to meet Jack and get a photo and autograph with
him (such a nice guy) and then later the rest of them and Matt the judge. It was so fun ... and exciting for them to meet their stars.
So i am really exhausted now ... i think i will be to bed early tonight ... although i have my little sister and boyfriend arriving from NZ to stay, so i'm sure we will have alot to talk about - they have been away travelling for 18mths ... the girls will be beside themselves once they get here! fun times ahead!
5 comments:
wow looks like fun!
We love so you think you can dance! i'm so glad you guys have it too! looks like quite the party.
Oh bum! I wish I knew Bindi's b'day was on, that would have been fantastic and I totally love SYTYCD - so would have loved to have seen that too!!! Bet your girls had a ball Chanel!
I love reading your blog as you're such a go-getter!!!
i love that you took the girls to cut school, you are a good mom!! :)
wow what fun. my girls love bindi too. I am a fan of SYTYCD too. It cracks me up everytime I watch it, until it gets serious then I still watch it. Thanks for your comments on my blog. Am looking forward to hopefully meeting you. You definately are an energiser bunny!! Talk soon Melxx
PS am counting the hours till friday LOL
Post a Comment