Friday, September 15, 2006

ready, set ... go

oh what a busy couple of days, in an hour we head for the airport ... off to NZ to go snowboarding and see family. There is seriously SO much to do before you go away ... its insane! All that is left now is the shower, dress, eat and go ... yay! Yesterday was seriously busy and had so much crammed into it - so glad its over actually!
My friend is staying here and house-sitting while we are away which is cool, and she's been so helpful - just having that extra pair of hands around is great.
We are having a week at the snow (just Gary and I ... and some others) mum and dad are having the girls ... i can imagine what sort of fun is going to be had. So looking forward to it, snowboarding really is such a cool cool, exilerating sport. Hope to do a wee photoshoot one morning .... so lets hope there are heaps of cool pics to show. Will try and update when I'm away - especially at the snow with some cool pics I hope. OK better fly ....

1 comment:

Cath said...

Sounds fun :) I took my youngest up for snowboard lessons at the begining of this year and he loved them - I on the other hand have only walked in snow... that's dangerous enough for me lol! Go girl!