
don't like mondays ....
yes, its true - its my worst day of the week! after having a cruizy Sunday (an doing as little housework or anything that resembles anything domestic) i am faced with the big clean up, and also the grocery shopping - and the cleaning .... it is just a HUGE day actually! Anyway, i sort of feel a bit better cause its almost over and although I'm buggered ... i feel like I have achieved quiet a bit (even if they are menial jobs)
did manage to do challenge #6 ... FINALLY! I must say its much busier than my normal scrapping! but hey, its a challenge and I'm up for it. ok .. i'm off to my friends house to watch Grey's Anatomy and eat waffles - bliss!
2 comments:
lovely lo chanel!!
love that you made your triangles different sizes...adds so much interest!!
xo
Thats gorgeous Chanel - I love the way you've done the triangles and filled the whole page.
Post a Comment