the girls are so sweet, and were so excited about Father's Day ... they were of course awake early waiting impatiently to give their wonderful father the presents they purchased at the school father's day stall ... so sweet -
their gifts are really very well thought out. Katya picked out a golf ball pack with heaps of tees in there - as she knows Gary loves golf. Emra chose the car cleaning products, knowing how well her dad loves his car (and is actually a bit of a hoon) I just thinks its devine how much thought went into it. I decorated this box and each of them had a page to decorate (Gianna just stamped her hand - cute) 
We've had a fun day, we took him out for breaky to Banjo's up at Suttons Beach, gorgeous setting and a stunning day. They had a festival on up there so the kids loved it and even had a jump on the jumping castle - cool! We were out all morning, so it does seem like a long day.
We finished the day with dinner at the Everton Park Hotel - i love that place, so great for the kids. I lost some photos I took during the day that I intended on uploading - bugger!

I will show you this little book i made this afternoon .... cute hey!
1 comment:
AAaawwww bless - thats so cute. Love the Fathers day card/box and wozer to the lucky friend getting that!!!!
Post a Comment