Wednesday, September 06, 2006

challenge #7

have finished challenge #7 for Annies challenge - using 7 patterned papers as background ... i liked this one - it was fun (didn't really like the last one that much)
can't believe the week is half done ... went swimming this morning - always wakes me up. Its gorgeous weather now, so always nice for swimming. Had morning tea at a friends house, nice to have a chat .... I've had lots of morning teas this week .... nice!
I feel like the time has just vanished ... nearly time for school pickup. Better do a for more things before that happens.







Gary has painted waterfall at end of pool ... looks cool! I am loving seeing this new colour around our house, after having grey render for like 3 years! I know he feels like a tradesman! HA!
The question for me is ..... which job to do next .....

2 comments:

Cath said...

YOu keep him busy girl lol!

You did great with this layout, I didn't enjoy this one as much as the "quilty" one, I found this really difficult. - but hey! that's the name of the game I suppose :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely!!!!