after having a minor drama at 1am this morning (when an extra large spider was found sitting on the wall) i struggled to get a good nights sleep ... therefore, i feel like I've had a hard night out - hate it when that happens and that didn't happen! Not good!Anyway, i worked in the office here today .... even tho it sort of makes thurs a
"nothing" sort of day - i do feel a sense of accomplishment getting it done. Have just made this cute card for a friend's baby's christening this weekend, am trying to get myself organised before our friends arrived tomorrow with their 3 girls ... a full house with 6 girls, its going to be fun! Ok ... am tired ... brain not thinking straight... .nighty night!
2 comments:
Oooo! that card is gorgeous! I'm doing a weekly challenge on Anna's forum (The lounge - http://www.bumblebeecrafts.co.uk/phpBB2/index.php?sid=ddfa03a50030a2000b0dbab509c4a15d) and it's all about flowers -scrummy.
Forgot to say - AAAGGGG! I HATE spiders and rather you than me lol!
Post a Comment