Hello. I have FINALLY caught up with your blogs. There's been some fun stuff happening at #8 lately, I can see!! MUST update mine too - I am rather slack?? The girls sure are growing up...way too fast. Its scary how quick the years go. Well time for a cuppa! Chat soon! love & hugs, Mum XOXOXOXO
cracked me up seeing your girls. This is what my girls ask for every afternoon after school if it is raining & I said the same thing!!! Crazy kids. They love it. Have just caught up with all my blogs including yours. Sorry I haven't emailed you back!!! Congrats on 14 years AWESOME!!! Hope to catch up soon it would be fun. Mel xxxx
2 comments:
Hello. I have FINALLY caught up with your blogs. There's been some fun stuff happening at #8 lately, I can see!! MUST update mine too - I am rather slack?? The girls sure are growing up...way too fast. Its scary how quick the years go. Well time for a cuppa! Chat soon! love & hugs, Mum XOXOXOXO
cracked me up seeing your girls. This is what my girls ask for every afternoon after school if it is raining & I said the same thing!!! Crazy kids. They love it.
Have just caught up with all my blogs including yours. Sorry I haven't emailed you back!!! Congrats on 14 years AWESOME!!! Hope to catch up soon it would be fun. Mel xxxx
Post a Comment