Sheree ... email me your addy and i will get this charm necklace on its way to you! chanelstuck@hotmail.com - thanks to everyone who left a comment, keep visiting! :-) and happy birthday to my friend Denise ...
Today is my sister's boyfriends birthday (Steve) and we had chocolate cake - of course, you cannot have a birthday without cake. The girls were so cute, and made him breaky in bed ... and made him put the wig on .. how funny!
I have my first J
ewellery Function tonight, my sweet friend Leanne is first off the rank ... i am so happy she is having it first, she is a darling friend and it will be fun - i am really looking forward to it! I have another 3 booked in ... and about 6 more people coming back to me with dates, so that is great!
well ... better get something happening for dinner, before i have to go ... have a great weekend! maybe i'll have more scrapbooking to share ...
2 comments:
Wowee Chanel that is so cool!!! Thank you so much!!! Will e-mail you shortly.
I'm really loving the layouts and cards you've been making with the invisibles. They look fantastic!!
The lunch bag note is just so cute.
Great wig! LOL
Have a great weekend!
Sheree xx
Love the LO's Chanel. Thanks for your comments on my blog, I apologise I haven't got here sooner. Will definately have to catch up soon!!! BTW glad you guys had a great time camping!!! It is such fun isn't it.
have a great weekend.
Mel xx
PS am loving the jewellery, very KEWL!!!
Post a Comment