Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Welcome back & a Giveaway

the girls are on holidays this week ... i am loving it! the change of routine is so nice! Yesterday they played SO nicely together, its funny how you really notice when they do not - its such a long day when they are fighting. But yesterday i really noticed how nice it was that they played together - ALL DAY! i felt blessed! I guess it was the 6 days of camping outside that helped, they were a little tired!


Today my little sister & her boyfriend came home from her travels. They have spent 2 years travelling around ... and they are back home now. We have all been excited to see them. We are celebrating with food of course ... roast pork and a delicious apple desert (maybe i'll post the recipe later in the week) They are enjoying the heat. The girls put our lizards on Steve ... poor guy!





Its also my parent's anniversary today - 36 years! congratulations mum and dad ... with all the divorce in the world its awesome to celebrate people who have made it happen! They were enjoying seafood dinner tonight .... yum!




I did some scrapbooking yesterday when the girls were being so good ... i have HEAPS of lake photos to scrapbook! actually i have heaps of catch up to do ... so this one of the girls was from Christmas time using Heidi's invisibles - i am loving them.


and a GIVEAWAY ...

in celebration of my first Enjoy Jewellery order arriving i am giving away one of these cool charm necklaces. Just leave a comment on here or on the Enjoy Jewellery Facebook page and be in to win. I will pick a winner on Friday ...



7 comments:

Stacy said...

love the newlook around here and the layouts are gorgeous!!!! loving the jewelry too!!

Harrison crew said...

HI Chanel! As always, I love reading your blog! It makes me feel a lot closer than we are! and you know I loooovvve the jewelery!
Take care and enjoy the holidays!
Denise

Sally Sellke said...

Hi Chanel, I have been lurking around your blog for quite some time love yur scrapbooking style and the new jewellery
Cheers
Sally

Julie said...

Hi Chanel,

I also love the new Heidi invisibles they look so amazing either plain or stained. Love reading about your wild and wonderful adventures as well, keep the vibe happening.
Take Care

Sheree said...

Hi Chanel! Your layouts look great! The invisibles are fantastic aren't they? I still have to get my hands on some of those...

Enjoy the rest of your week!
Sheree xx

Ginny said...

I read your blog in a reader, so I haven't actually popped in awhile. I love the design of your blog!

Kay said...

HI & thanks for the mention of our anniversary. It was 37 actually. WHERE have those years gone to? Too fast, thats for sure! WOW...the lizards have grown since I was there in October. Do you still have 6? LOVE your cards, etc. Love & hugs to you all XOXOXO Mum XOXOXOXO