time seems to be flying. It does not seem like 14 years ago we were married! I guess we must be having fun! We decided to put a $30 limit on
our gifts this year - make it a little more of a challenge. I admit i did point Gary in the direction of the jewellery shop when he thought he was going to be out shopping for hours .... lol! So it wasn't a huge surprise when i opened my pandora charm ... its the first one from him, so that is special ... i want the bracelet to be meaningful!
I made this card last night, Heidi gave me the idea when she first gave me one similar when i stayed with her in China, she put vouchers and things (even some money) for my trip there,
it was so special i really love it ... so working from the back you can see what i put inside this one ...
get on over to House of 3 the Easter projects are SOOOOOOOOOOO stunning ... you won't be disappointed!
We are having a S A L E over on the Create 08 blog ... so check it out for some
bargains!
1 comment:
Wow Chanel I LOVE your pocket card! It looks awesome... and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! (It's funny... I got a Pandora charm for my anniversary last week too! Love it!)
Sheree xx
Post a Comment