today the girls had their christmas party for dancing at Wet n Wild - a huge water park. I had to s
hare this photo of us on one of the rides with our friends ... holy cow it was hilarious (if you couldn't tell already) i think its going to be early to bed tonight ... we are all worn up from all the action!
Heidi and I have been busy video chatting and testing the classes out ... i have been having so much fun, she has come up with awesome classes (of course) all the Create 08 girls are going to have the best time! the count down is on ... yahoo!
4 comments:
So fun... and so jelous about the wakeboarding and the waterslide park. I could so use that kind of fun in my life right now!
Hi it's me again... I just got my circle journal in the mail yesterday... so fun! I can't wait to try out your cupcakes. Have you gotten yours back? Do you love it? It's been so long I can't remember what yours was about... I hope you post pics. Hope you're having fun with heids, tell her hi for me and Im' not having my baby tomorrow.. try the 17th.
oh wow, that waterpark sounds like fun!
Wowww these are aweeesome pics to scrap Chanel :)
love them :)
Post a Comment