great food, great friends, great family, great presents, great fun, did i say great food ... lol!seriously tho, i love Christmas. its a wonderful day to celebrate your faith, and what you believe in ... we traditionally go to Christmas Eve Mass at my church St Gerard Majella's. They do a "live" outdoor nativity ... with a real Mary, Joseph and Jesus ... angels, shepherds, wise men and real animals - camels, shep, donkeys etc ... its so awesome, and i love how it makes me think about the story and how it must have happened.
This year, we had a storm roll in ... but we decided to brave it and go with our umbrellas. It wasn't the same atmosphere unfortunately for the Swapp's ... but still fun to experience for them.
We had a wonderful day ... i have shared some pics in the mosiac (how cool is it? heidi has shown me how to do it ... so cool - lucky she is getting me a little bit more computer savvy!) One of the many highlights was our dress up Table tennis competition, Gary and I were the "bobs" and Heidi and Eric the "afros" ... shame about the skills! lol!
I was surprised by Gary with my very own single ski ... what a shock ... i better learn how to use it now! i guess that will be one of my New Years resolutions ....
I have to share tho ... for my friends and family who don't know, Heidi my friend is a scrapbook designer and she is Mrs Pink ... its her favourite colour. Well, she put a load of washing on the other day and totally turned all the whites pink ... i just think its so hilarious ... it was a mistake ... but just so funny!
For those Create 08 ladies, we have kits on sale on the Create 08 blog ... they go on sale Jan 2nd ... go check out all the options! very cool!
5 comments:
Happy Christmas Chanel to you and your family:)))I've enjoyed reading back over your blog now I have found the address:)
KIM x
PS I had a little chuckle at Heidi's pink load:)
Chanel and family, Merry Christmas
I too had a chuckle over Heidi's pink load lol
much love
I will send you a pic after I make the aprons xxxx
Marelle (Melb Create 08)
xxx
Just goes to show that Heidi may be a scrapbooking Diva, but in the laundry, not so much. LOL Too funny. Glad to see that you all had a wonderful event and holiday together. Miss you both.
Sounds like you and Heidi have been having a wonderful time together - so glad she's enjoying Brisbane and our beaches!
I heard the Create 08 was amazing and I had Lorraine and Donna from Scrapbook Creations staying with me while they attended in Brisbane.
I believe we don't live too far from each other - we'll have to meet up some time when things settle down for you!
Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year Chanel!
I think we're going to have to come visit for "winter". I'm so jealous of how much fun you are all having. Tonight over dinner we were actually discussing ways to make all of you jealous (mainly heidi) that your not here in Utah,..FREEZING...I love all the pictures. looks like good times (as always) with the swapps. Create 08 looked like a success.
Post a Comment